Do we do what is good because we want to? or because we HAVE to.
Blogs I Follow
- RT @CathNewsUSA: Humble nun spends decades making South Bronx school a safe haven for kids: (Daily News) For 40 years... http://t.co/N1inf5… 20 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: See Sen. Sanders' @Facebook post that has been shared more than 280,000 times: facebook.com/senatorsanders… http://t.co/6InFYxfu… 20 hours ago
- Love of Mystery wp.me/p2pxeD-ob 21 hours ago
- Mt 13.10-17 Be open to the Mystery! youtu.be/0cMXVhIjxmg?a 21 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/0cMXVhIjxmg?a July 24 Morning Gospel & Coffee 22 hours ago
Tags"Our Father" Advent apocalypse Catholic Catholicism chaos Child of God Christ Christmas church Community Compassion Conflict Control Issues conversion despair Dignity diocese of Reno Disciipleship discipleship Divine Love ego Eucharist Evangelization faith family fear forgiveness freedom God goodness Gospel Gratitude Harmony Healing Holy Spirit hope humility Jesus Jesus Christ Joy knowledge Law Lent life Love mercy mystery Paschal Mystery Peace personal encounter prayer priest Priesthood process proof psalm 95 Redemption relationship relationships religion Resurrection sacrifice Saints Salvation Signs spirituality St. Joseph Strength trinity trust Truth unity Will of God wisdom