Do we do what is good because we want to? or because we HAVE to.
Blogs I Follow
- RT @roccopalmo: Oklahoma City Catholic Charities donation link for tornado relief efforts: bit.ly/18eZ4Ll 9 hours ago
- shade - If anyone has shade canopies or e-z ups, could you bring them to the picnic this afternoon so that the Kn... bit.ly/19QbkRv 2 days ago
- RT @CatholicNewsSvc: #PopeFrancis: If the stock markets fall, it's a tragedy, but people dying of hunger isn't. That's the real crisis toda… 3 days ago
- Blog post: Daily AWE and AHHHHH hidesertthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/dai… 3 days ago
- RT @KenYasinski: We live according to the picture we have of ourself. Nobody who knows their identity in Christ, would let themselves be t… 3 days ago
Tagsadoration birthday Catholic Catholicism celibacy church conversion Disciipleship discipleship Doubt Easter Ephesians Evangelization faith freedom God Grace Harmony Holy Spirit humanity identity Jesus Jesus Christ little retreat Love morning prayer nature New Evangelization personal encounter priest Priesthood Priest Life psalm 95 religion Reno Priests Retreat re-connecting Resurrection sacrifice Salvation social media spirituality ST. Paul transcendence trinity unity Youth ministry